GEMINI P301 Merits Health - Power Wheelchair
The GEMINI is a high-capacity power wheelchair with a 24V motor and an aluminum footplate with flip-up height and angle adjustability.
This power wheelchair is designed with a lightweight frame and comfortable padded seat cushions.
The GEMINI also features an easy-to-use foldaway design, allowing for storage in a car trunk or small space.
This is a new generation of electric power wheelchair. This power wheelchair is a perfect companion for those who are living with muscular dystrophy, osteoporosis, or multiple sclerosis.
This power wheelchair comes with a Captain seat, which offers maximum support for your legs, back, and shoulders.
The seat also comes with armrests which are adjustable for your comfort.
The Power Wheelchair Gemini comes with a smooth, quiet and powerful Drive Motor which is powered by a lithium ion battery.
The Gemini P301 by Merits Health offers a wide range of features for the most demanding long term care patient.
It also comes with programmable controller, DC 24V, 240W Motor, Dynamic Shark 60A/PG VR2 60A Controller, 5A off-board Charger and two (2) pcs 12V/22NF (50AH) Battery.
- Weight capacity: 450lbs
- Unique suspension system and high-density foam seat provide a smooth and comfortable ride
- The sophisticated controller coupled with 14" aluminum cast drive wheels offer excellent maneuverability
- Comfortable 22" (20" with seat elevator) wide captain seat has swivel and folding capabilities with adjustable head and backrest
- Aluminum footplate with flip-up height and angle adjustability provides various comfort positions
- Programmable controller with a wide range of selections to suit the needs and demands of different users
- Non-programmable controller also available
guarantee safe checkout
Have questions about this product?
Our experts are here to help!