PIONEER 10 By MERITS - Heavy Duty Mobility Scooter
When you're riding all day in your mobility scooter, it's important to have a comfortable seat.
The S341 has a cushioned high-back captains chair that measures 22 inches wide and can swivel for easy entry or exit.
This Pioneer 10 has adjustable armrests that can be moved outward or inward so you can get them in the right position for you.
The tiller on this scooter can also be adjusted towards you or away from you for the perfect length from your arms. And with its pneumatic tires and suspension system, you'll ride smoothly on this bariatric mobility scooter.
You'll find a great selection of Merits Health Products at Mobility Essence.
Whether you're looking for a mobility scooter or power wheelchair, we can help you find the perfect product!
The S341 Pioneer 10 Bariatric 4 Wheel Scooter is made especially for users who are heavier-set and taller. It has an above average driving range and speed, plus the unit is well built.
It was designed by Merits, so you can feel confident in knowing some of the best engineers designed this unit—and all of their products come with their industry leading warranty for peace of mind.
- One-piece frame for increased strength.
- Suspension system offer smoother ride, more support.
- Large wheels with knobby tread tackle rough terrain
- Weight capacity up to 227kg.
- 4 wheels add stability.
- Safety sensor assures half-speed turns.
- Headlights and tail lights come standard.
- Includes turn signals and hazard lights
- Chrome detailing.
- Carpet floor mat.
- Swivel and sliding captain seat.
- Shopping basket included.
Chromed steel bumper protect shroud
Head and tail light
Large shopping basket
guarantee safe checkout
Have questions about this product?
Our experts are here to help!